YTD allows you to quickly upload videos from YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe and more with just a few clicks. Especially if you frequently upload videos, you will love the smooth processing and convenient additional features of this app.
From the beginning of the year you can download directly from any of the above sites. You can also convert downloaded files to several different output formats and in certain situations download only the audio track of the file.
This application offers impressive download speeds and allows you to initiate multiple downloads at the same time. You can also pause the download and resume it later. You can also preview a portion of the downloaded file to make sure that you are getting exactly what you are looking for.
What is YTD.exe?
The source file YTD.exe is a software component of YTD Video Downloader from GreenTree Applications SRL.
YTD Video Downloader is a utility for downloading and converting files for Windows. Ytd.exe launches YTD Video Downloader. It is not a mandatory Windows program and can be safely removed.
YTD Video Downloader can restore protected video files from more popular streaming sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Liveleak, etc. E., Which usually does not allow downloading content. The program also offers file conversion, which can convert downloaded files to other popular formats such as MP3, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP and AVI.
GreenTree Applications SRL. – is a Romanian company that develops and develops software applications for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS platforms. The company was founded in 2011 and is currently expected to serve over 30 million customers worldwide. GreenTree Applications is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
YTD Video Downloader is presented as a program that allows you to easily upload videos from YouTube. Although it is a useful service, YTD Video Downloader can be intrusive and display ads whether you like it or not.
If your computer is infected with YTD Video Downloader advertising program, the following symptoms may appear:
- The banner ads are identified with the websites you visit.
- Random text from the website is converted into hyperlinks.
- Pop-ups will appear in your browser with recommendations for fake updates or other software.
- Other unwanted adware may be installed without the user’s knowledge.
How did YTD Video Downloader get on my device?
YTD Video Downloader is installed by users, knowingly or not. Often this type of program is advertised or associated with other software, which misleads the user about the origin of this software.
Unfortunately, some free downloads are not a sufficient indication that other software will be installed, and you may find that you installed YTD Video Downloader without your knowledge http://windowsbulletin.com/files/exe/greentree-applications-srl/ytd-video-downloader-4-5/ytd-video-downloader-exe.
How do I remove the YTD Video Downloader?
You can remove YTD Video Downloader from your computer by using the “Add / Remove Program” function in the control panel window.
- In the Start menu (right-click at the bottom left corner of the screen for Windows 8) select Control Panel and then in the Programs section perform one of the following actions:
- Windows Vista / 7/8: click “Uninstall the program”.
- Windows XP: Click on the Software.
- When you find the program YTD Video Downloader 4.5, click on it and perform one of the following actions:
- Windows Vista / 7/8: click “Uninstall”.
- Windows XP: click on the “Delete” or “Replace / Delete” tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the instructions. The progress bar will show you how long it will take to uninstall YTD Video Downloader.